GOD SAYS: I Have Not Forgotten You | A Message of Hope and Faith

 My child,

Come close to Me for a moment. Quiet your heart and listen carefully. I know everything you have been carrying. I know the pain you never tell anyone about. I know the nights when you cried yourself to sleep and wondered if your prayers were reaching Heaven. I have heard every single prayer. Not one word has been ignored.




Do not believe the lie that you are alone. I have been walking beside you even when you could not feel My presence. I have been protecting you from dangers you never saw. I have opened doors for you, and I have closed others because I knew they were not good for your future.
The waiting season is not a wasted season. I am preparing your heart, your character, and your faith. What I have planned for you is greater than what you have imagined. My timing is perfect, even when it does not match your expectations.

Do not let fear steal your peace. Fear tells you that you will fail, but I tell you that I will strengthen you. Fear tells you that you are not enough, but I tell you that My grace is enough for you. Fear tells you to give up, but I tell you to keep moving forward because I am making a way where there seems to be no way.

When you feel weak, lean on Me. When you feel confused, ask Me for wisdom. When your heart is heavy, bring every burden to Me. You do not have to carry everything by yourself. I care for you more than you can understand.

Forgive those who have hurt you. Do not allow bitterness to live in your heart. Forgiveness does not mean the pain never happened. It means you are choosing freedom instead of allowing the pain to control your future.

Be patient with yourself. Growth takes time. Every small step of faith matters. Every prayer you pray matters. Every act of kindness matters. I see the things that no one else notices, and I will reward your faithfulness.

Keep reading My Word. Keep praying even when you do not immediately see results. Keep trusting Me when life becomes difficult. I am working behind the scenes in ways you cannot yet understand.

The storm you are facing will not last forever. Joy will return. Peace will return. Hope will rise again. I am the God who restores broken hearts, heals wounded souls, and gives new strength to those who trust in Me.

Do not compare your journey with anyone else's. I have a unique purpose for your life. Walk the path I have prepared for you, and do not be discouraged by delays or temporary setbacks.
Today I want you to choose faith over fear, hope over doubt, and love over anger. Let My peace guard your heart and mind. Remember that nothing is impossible for Me.

Lift up your eyes. Better days are coming. Keep believing. Keep praying. Keep trusting. I have not forgotten you, and I never will.
I love you. I am with you today, tomorrow, and always.

Amen.

Comments